Mostly recaps of two wheeled rambles through the countryside, but sometimes thoughts on other things.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been a slug this week

This has been an off-bike week. It's either rained (Yay! We needed it badly) looked like rain (I hate when it teases but doesn't deliver) or I've felt too tired to want to ride. So, I've done about 15 miles around the neighborhood, and seen to some inside chores that had piled up. I saw the story in the link below today, and I thought a couple of htings. For one, the fellow in the story has a similar outlook on riding to me, and for another, I hope I can rack up his kind of mileage when I get older. Heck, I hope I make to the age he has! It's a nice story, for the most part.

http://www.newsobserver.com/105/story/1102347.html

Weather permitting, I will be riding tomorrow and over the weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The Pace Line